Backend Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a full-time Backend Developer (m/f/d) addition to join our IT team. You can choose to work remote or be based in one of our offices either in Stockholm, Cologne or Szczecin.
IamIP is a modern company that revolutionizes the patent software industry. Born in Sweden, IamIP grew over the last years towards Poland and Germany and serves about 200 clients mainly in Scandinavia and DACH. We aggregate 100k patent documents every week and provide this treasure to our clients with a best-in-class frontend B2B SaaS tool.
Our success and ambitious growth plans towards new clients, markets and features allows us to strongly grow our IT team.
As a Backend Developer (m/f/d) you play an important role in the company’s strategic growth initiative. You take ownership and support IamIP in targeting technology-based fortune 500 as well as medium-size companies primarily in Europe.
- You play an important role in the company’s strategic growth initiative.
- You will be part of a diverse team that is eager to revolutionize the patent software industry with a best in market B2B SaaS tool.
- You will work with your team in a collaborative manner, encouraging the team to come up with ideas.
- You will be mentored and coached in technical and non-technical skills by our CTO.
- You will become a key source of technical knowledge of our platform and develop a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
Your skills and experience
- You hold a degree in informatics or something similar
- You have 1+ years in a similar position
- You have gained 3+ years of experience in PHP 8, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RestfulAPI and the frameworks Symphony and Laravel
- Your working style is characterized by your initiative, enthusiasm, curiosity and eagerness to keep up with current events while ensuring development in line with defined objectives and KPIs.
- You have a structured and independent way of working with focus on a strategic, research-based approach.
- You can work effectively and collaboratively across teams, while enjoying what you do and laughing together with us.
- You speak and write fluent English. German, Swedish or Polish is welcomed.
What we offer
- Flexible work – You decide if you want to work from home or meet the colleagues in one of our modern offices in Stockholm, Cologne or Szczecin. You choose your working hours and holidays.
- Grow with us – You develop further in a fast-paced and energetic work environment with regular feedback sessions and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies – You enjoy our workplace with great open-minded management, Swedish driven culture, encouragement and direct communication.
- Team spirit – We help each other, love to laugh and have fun together with you.
- Diversity granted – You become part of an ambitious multi-cultural team that loves technology, the best idea and strongly believes in innovations.
- Expand beyond – You establish a broad business network and international client and colleague base.
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with about 30 employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.
Looking forward to receiving your application. For further information about this vacancy feel free to contact us on following channels: