Customer Success & Patent Consultant (m/f/d)
Are you interested in latest technology trends, technology driven companies and would like to serve a global customer base? Do you possess a natural ability for building professional relationships and enjoy solving other peoples’ problems? Do you want to become a part of our customer success team and develop your skills in customer relationship management?
IamIP is currently searching for a new member (m/f/d) of the Customer Success Team based in Cologne or Stockholm.
IamIP is a modern company that revolutionizes the patent software industry. Born in Sweden, IamIP grew over the last years towards Poland and Germany and serves about 200 clients mainly in Scandinavia and the German speaking countries. We aggregate 100k patent documents every week and provide this treasure to our clients with a best-in-class frontend B2B SaaS tool.
You will work in a team with other Customer Support Specialists and Customer Success Consultants operating out of Stockholm and Cologne. You will primarily work with our growing customer base where you will be responsible for a certain number customers that you will guide and support throughout their full lifecycle at IamIP
- From creating and setting up dedicated search queries,
- Over educating them in the IamIP Products and patent matters; and continuously support them with their questions and challenges
- To proactively support the customer with their strategic challenges ensuring that they get the right value out of the IamIP Products becoming even more successful with their work.
Your skills and experience
We are searching for someone who likes to work in a team which focuses on individual performance, teamwork, and personal development.
We are looking for you who:
- Enjoys solving problems for others
- Is self-determined and focused on your own personal development, with a “hands on” mentality
- Is a great team player who fits in a team consisting of members of different backgrounds
- Is self-aware and knows what you can and cannot do
- Has a vast interest for the latest technology and digital solutions
- Is curious and is always trying to find the reasoning behind certain actions
- Has a master degree in science and/or any technology field
- Is a Patent Professional, Patent Attorney or the like
- Has excellent proficiency in English, both in speech and in writing; having Swedish and/or German language skills will be advantageous,
- Has a positive and service-oriented mindset,
- Has good communication skills, likes to interact with all kinds of people and is proactive.
- No work experience needed in this or similar positions
What we offer
- A 6-month onboarding process, where you will build knowledge related to the IamIP software tools along with best practice in how IamIP handles their customers
- An open workplace where you can make an impact, we are always open to new ideas and we are highly appreciative of creativity in all areas of the workplace
- Personal development within customer relationship management. You will build your own customer base, both via receiving accountability over existing customers and receiving ownership of new ones
- An international team with roots all over Europe, who focuses on both the fun aspect of work and work-related efficacy
- A position of responsibility which consists of a vast variety of tasks related to customer relationship management, customer support and problem solving
- A young and international team that knows how to work but as well how to have fun together and where our success is based on everybody’s commitment.
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with about 30 employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.
It’s challenging to know if we fit together just based on a text like this. But if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Customer Success Manager [email protected]amip.com or +46 73-5242600.
Looking forward to receiving your application. For further information about this vacancy feel free to contact us on following channels: