Customer Support Specialist (m/f/d)
Are you interested in latest technology trends, technology driven companies and would like to serve a global customer base? Do you possess a natural ability for helping customers and enjoy solving other peoples’ problems? Do you want to become a part of our Customer Success Team and further develop your skills within Customer Support?
IamIP is currently searching for a new member to the Customer Support team based in either Cologne or Stockholm.
IamIP is a modern company that revolutionizes the patent software industry. Born in Sweden, IamIP grew over the last years towards Poland and Germany and serves about 200 clients mainly in Scandinavia and the German speaking countries. We aggregate 100k patent documents every week and provide this treasure to our clients with a best-in-class frontend B2B SaaS tool.
You will work together with a team consisting of three people, two Customer Success Analysts and one Customer Success Manager operating out of Stockholm and Cologne. The tasks involved as a customer support specialist at IamIP are ranging from traditional customer support such as operating our chat-tool and answering our support-mail to assisting the Customer Success team in their day-to-day activities.
Tasks may include, but is not limited to:
- Being the first line of support towards the IamIP customers using our chat-tool and/or responding to incoming e-mails
- Assisting with writing support articles for the IamIP software tools and further developing our help center
- Together with the Customer Success Team, improve processes, increase efficiency, and improve both our product and our services
Your skills and experience
We are searching for someone who likes to work in a team which focuses on individual performance, teamwork, and personal development.
We are looking for you who:
- Enjoys solving problems for others
- Is self-determined and focused on your own personal development, with a “hands on” mentality
- Is a great team player who fits in a team consisting of members of different backgrounds
- Is self-aware and knows what you can and cannot do
- Has a vast interest for the latest technology and digital solutions
- Is curious and is always trying to find the reasoning behind certain actions
- Has excellent proficiency in English, both in speech and in writing; having Swedish and/or German language skills will be advantageous,
- Has a positive and service-oriented mindset,
- Has good communication skills and likes to interact with all kinds of people.
What we offer
- A 6-month onboarding process, where you will build knowledge related to Intellectual Property (IP), our own platforms and modules along with best practice in how IamIP handle their customers
- An open workplace where you can make an impact, we are always open to new ideas and we are highly appreciative of creativity in all areas of the workplace
- Personal development within customer support and relationship management.
- An international team with roots all over Europe, who focuses on both the fun aspect of work and work-related efficacy
- A position of responsibility which consists of a vast variety of tasks related to customer support and problem solving
- A young and international team that knows how to work but as well how to have fun together and where our success is based on everybody’s commitment.
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with about 30 employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.
It’s challenging to know if we fit together just based on a text like this. But if you have any questions, you are welcome to contact the head of our Customer Success Team [email protected] or +49 (0) 157/35 246 458.
Looking forward to receiving your application. For further information about this vacancy feel free to contact us on following channels: