German speaking Business/
Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We are looking for an addition to our Business/Sales development representative team in Germany. The ideal candidate (m/f/d) will be based either in Stockholm, Cologne, Szczecin or Munich; an international environment of 27 employees that touch base regularly.
As front-line representatives targeting technology-based fortune 500/small and medium-size companies in the German speaking market; strong initiative and stick-to-itiveness are two great essentials to ensuring the desired positioning of our brand.
IAMIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS). Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies, to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights.
The Business/Sales development representative (m/f/d) plays an important role in the company’s strategic growth initiative; acting as brand ambassadors for IamIP across meaningful channels – and clearing new paths, that will increase our chances of helping a wider range of high-tech companies; harness the interplay between IPR, market, and a culture of innovation.
- Focus on the right target audience to offer strategic advantage
- Drive demand and generate lead in line with defined KPI’s
- Offer a consistently great and relevant experience by prioritizing potential & existing customers’ needs and wants
- Coordinating meetings between prospects and sales
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as marketing/sales and product management to establish key selling features for launches and campaigns
Your skills and experience
- C1 level German/English is a must (spoken and written)
- Ability to maintain high levels of activity, to include emailing, cold-calling, and other outreach.
- Minimum 1-2 years goal-oriented sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Can work effectively both independently and collaboratively across teams
- Enthusiastic and eager to keep up with current events
- Ability to personalize outreach from first touch point
- (inbound prospecting and outbound leads generation)
- Planning and organizational skills (acquainted with CRM systems and Microsoft office suite)
- Focus on a strategic, research-based approach
- Good interpersonal and communication skills through a variety of channels:
- Email, social media, phone, and web conferencing platforms
- As front-line representatives, a commitment to ensuring development in line with defined brand objectives and KPI’s is vital
What we offer
- Flexible work – You decide if you want to work from home or meet the colleagues in one of our modern offices in Stockholm, Cologne, Munich or Szczecin. You choose your working hours and holidays.
- Grow with us – You develop further in a fast-paced and energetic work environment with regular feedback sessions and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies – You enjoy our workplace with great open-minded management, encouragement and direct communication.
- Team spirit – We help each other, love to laugh and have fun together with you.
- Diversity granted – You become part of an ambitious multi-cultural team that loves technology, the best idea and strongly believes in innovations.
- Expand beyond – You establish a broad business network and international client and colleague base.
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with our 30 employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.
Looking forward to receiving your application. For further information about this vacancy feel free to contact us on following channels:
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/iamip-sverige-ab
- Phone +46 76 418 15 00
- Email [email protected]