German speaking Business/
Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
We are looking for a full-time addition to join our Sales Development Representative team in Germany. You can choose to work remote or be based in one of our offices either in Stockholm, Cologne, Munich or Szczecin.
You play an important role in the company’s strategic growth initiative. As front-line representative targeting technology-based fortune 500 as well as small and medium-size companies in the German-speaking market, you will help to ensure the desired positioning of our brand. You will act as brand ambassador for IamIP across meaningful channels – and clearing new paths, that will increase our chances of helping a wider range of high-tech companies. Harness the interplay between Private International Law, the market, and a culture of innovation!
- You focus on the right target audience to offer strategic advantage: You qualify the leads out of our own platform and contact them for setting up an initial meeting.
- You offer a consistently great and relevant customer experience by prioritizing potential and existing customers’ needs and requirements: You drive demand and generate leads through outbound activities in line with defined KPIs.
- You coordinate sales and meetings between prospects: Together with your Sales Representative you convince the lead during a demo call.
- You work closely with cross functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management to establish key selling features for launches and campaigns.
Your skills and experience
- You hold a degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or industrial engineering.
- You have gained 1+ years of experience in a goal-oriented B2B sales environment – ideally in a fast-driven SaaS company.
- Your ability to remain consistent and personalize outreach from the first touch point underlines your interpersonal communication skills – either in inbound prospecting or outbound lead generation.
- Your working style is characterized by your initiative, enthusiasm, curiosity and eagerness to keep up with current events while ensuring development in line with defined objectives and KPIs.
- You have a structured and independent way of working with focus on a strategic, research-based approach.
- Your planning and organizational skills make you stand out. You are well acquainted with CRM systems such as Salesforce and MS office.
- You can work effectively and collaboratively across teams, while enjoying what you do and laughing together with us.
- You speak and write fluent German and your written and spoken English skills are excellent.
What we offer
- Flexible work – You decide if you want to work from home or meet the colleagues in one of our modern offices in Stockholm, Cologne, Munich or Szczecin. You choose your working hours and holidays.
- Grow with us – You develop further in a fast-paced and energetic work environment with regular feedback sessions and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies – You enjoy our workplace with great open-minded management, encouragement and direct communication.
- Team spirit – We help each other, love to laugh and have fun together with you.
- Diversity granted – You become part of an ambitious multi-cultural team that loves technology, the best idea and strongly believes in innovations.
- Expand beyond – You establish a broad business network and international client and colleague base.
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with our 30 employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.
Looking forward to receiving your application. For further information about this vacancy feel free to contact us on following channels: