Head of Sales (m/f/d) B2B SaaS
We are looking for an experienced Head of Sales (m/f/d) B2B SaaS to join our team in Cologne.
As Head of Sales (m/f/d) you play an important role in the company’s strategic growth initiative. You will take ownership of the sales function within our team in an exciting, fast-paced environment. You are responsible for our growing Team and expanding our SaaS business. As a team lead you act analytically, thoughtfully and are responsible for the achievement of your team’s sales targets. You will further develop your team’s understanding of the European SaaS market and work closely with colleagues from Partner- and Account Management.
- You develop target-oriented account strategies for the realization of new business opportunities.
- You will be in charge of ensuring the achievement of goals and will coach your team to succeed.
- You take responsibility for your own customer base by acquiring new prospects and building a sustainable network through strong relationship management.
- Your thinking is based on an entrepreneurial mindset and you assist in process optimization.
- You will be responsible for the management and expansion of the sales department and have revenue and budget responsibility for your team.
- You will actively recruit, build and develop an excellent team of Sales Representatives and Sales Development Representatives.
- You will recognize the individual potential of your team members and help them to fully develop it through target-oriented coaching.
Your skills and experience
- You hold a university degree in business administration, economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or similar.
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in a goal-oriented B2B sales environment – ideally in a fast-driven SaaS company.
- You bring profound experience in leading and building a team, as well as proven ability to coach and develop a sales team in all aspects of the sales process – from lead generation and pipeline development to closing deals.
- You are a high performing sales professional and bring an excellent track record with successful projects.
- Your high affinity for tech topics is coupled with a positive and energetic personality.
- You are an analytical decision maker, numbers-driven, and focused on growth.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Swedish or German.
What we offer
- Flexible work – You decide if you want to work in Cologne office, from home, or meet the colleagues in one of our modern offices in Stockholm, Cologne, Munich or Szczecin. You choose your working hours and holidays.
- Grow with us – You develop further in a fast-paced and energetic work environment with regular feedback sessions and continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Flat hierarchies – You enjoy our workplace with great open-minded management, encouragement and direct communication.
- Team spirit – We help each other, love to laugh and have fun together.
- Diversity granted – You become part of an ambitious multi-cultural team that loves technology, the best idea and strongly believes in innovations.
- Expand beyond – You establish a broad business network and international client and colleague base.
IamIP Sweden AB is a worldwide patent software provider (SaaS) founded in 2013. Our focus lies on enabling innovation driven companies to easily overview and evaluate their intellectual property portfolios, monitor competition, and get valuable strategic insights. We are a highly motivated, international, communicative and fun team sitting with our 30 employees in Sweden, Germany and Poland.
Looking forward to receiving your application. For further information about this vacancy feel free to contact us on following channels:
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/iamip-sverige-ab
- Phone +46 76 418 15 00
- Email [email protected]